Our trip to Disneyland Paris

Jack and I went to Disneyland Paris last week and O-M-G it was everything I could have ever dreamed of and more. Although I haven't been to the other parks which I am aware are much bigger but I can't imagine anything more magical in my LIFE!

We spent 5 days and 4 nights at Disney's Hotel Cheyenne, half board. I expected to enjoy this trip but nowhere as near as much as I did, when I first saw the castle I got quite emotional to be honest, with being an avid Disney fan well since birth! It was all my dreams come true as cheesy as that sounds and I am not ashamed to admit that. Jack isn't a massive fan of roller coasters but managed to go on all of them except a few like tower of terror but of course I wasn't going to miss out so I went on as a single rider, honestly one of the best rides I have ever been on, as well as Big Thunder Mountain which we both enjoyed.

However for me it wasn't about the rides it was just about the magical-ness of Disneyland at Christmas time, the Christmas parades were absolutely insane as well as the character interactions, we met so many characters. It really was a dream come true for me, I know it probably doesn't sound like a big deal to most, going to Disneyland but to me it is genuinely something I have wished of doing since the age of 10, staying onsite at Disneyland Paris, just that sentence is magical to me and I am forever grateful I got to spend it with the most amazing person in the world.

What did I buy at the Parks?
- Mickey Mouse fleece hoodie
- Mickey Mouse mittens (I "forgot" mine, oops;))
- Mickey Mouse birthstone earrings (they are beautiful!)
- Minnie Mouse scrunchie

I actually bought some Christmas presents while I was there as well, I won't say what in case they read this. Jack bought a few Stitch items (Stitch is his favourite).

You will see in these pictures we even took an autograph book, we take this very seriously. There was no way I was missing out on signatures of my fave characters! A few of the characters I met were by reservation only such as, Olaf and Woody. As far as I am aware you can only book through an App called 'Lineberty', reservations open at 9:45 sharp and you need to be on the ball with this App as the tickets go within a few minutes, no joke. I heard about this App through YouTuber Brogan Tate, she is one of my faves, she does a lot of Disney and travel videos, I will link her channel below.

https://www.youtube.com/user/brogantatexo

All there is left to say is that the pictures don't do it justice but I still think they're rather magical. :) xxx











Comments

Popular Posts