upcoming adventures

In a couple of weeks Jack and I are spending the weekend in London for the first time. Believe it or not, me and Jack have been together for nearly three years and we have never been to London just us! Whilst we are there we are going to see West End's Waitress. I have seen the show before but Jack hasn't and it's just simply amazing! When we go to see the show Joe Sugg will be starring as Ogie, which is the main reason I want to see it again as I am a big fan of his.

As well as this, at the start of December we are going Disneyland! I am unbelievably excited for this trip as I am a massive Disney fan. We booked it in May, I was looking because I have always wanted to go but know that if I went I wanted to stay in one of the Disneyland hotels and make it really special. To my surprise the cost to go for 5 days, in a Disneyland hotel, half board and the Eurostar straight to Disney was much more reasonable than I thought it would be so I called Jack and we booked it! I would go as far to say it is a life dream of mine, however sad that sounds.

Nearly forgot to mention my biggest adventure! I have officially started my University course, meaning I am one step closer to achieving my dream job of being a primary school teacher. I am extremely excited and immensely proud of myself for taking this step in my career. A year ago I found the idea of University studying daunting as I didn't feel as though I was capable of it. Today I am excited about the prospect of it which makes me feel amazing, I took a year out of 'typical' education and explored other areas. Within that year I have achieved my level 3 qualification in childcare which made me aware of my passion for teaching children and now I work part time in the nursery I went to as a qualified practitioner. All of this made me aware of my capabilities and my passion and if you enjoy what you do then nothing can stop you!

Comments

Popular Posts