life update

I realise it has been a while, well over a year in fact!

But I have been busy, I promise. Since my last post I have achieved my A-Levels, started a job as a trainee accountant and then left, started another job as an apprentice nursery nurse. This month i achieved my level 3 childcare therefore finished my apprenticeship and today i handed in my notice. Yes, I know how this all sounds but as of October I am studying for a full time degree in education studies. Working at a nursery made me realise teaching children is what I was born to do! so this is exactly what i am going to do, it took me a while to realize this because I very much lacked confidence in myself and what I was capable of, well no more! I am hoping to work part time along side my degree as a nursery nurse still as I just love working with children.

Believe in yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts